From doing this project, I learned how to do research and do citations. I learned how to analyze and summarize the research and how to introduce the quote. It was a fun project. I was not expecting to be like this because when it comes to English classes I would assume the project would be to write a paper on a research paper. I enjoyed doing the project. This would help me in future classes because I would definitely have to do research for classes in the future. I would know how to use the database at Citytech and know how to dig into the internet to find the material I need. In addition, I would have a better understanding of the research found as I was trained to do so for this project. I also learned how to cite the research properly and learned that MLA citations all need a hanging indentation starting from the second line. I am sure that in the future I will be the head of the game because I have all this experience of doing research. Overall, I learned a lot from doing this project and I hope to use what I learned from this project on future research.