The specific audience I want to share my research with are students, educators, DOE, and the college board. I want this specific audience for my research because standardized testing involves the department of education, which administers these tests for students. I want educators such as teachers to be involved because they are the ones that need to teach these materials to students and see how it benefits their curriculum for their lesson plans. I want the college board to be involved as well because they are the ones that provide materials such as study books and college services, as well as conduct standardized testing such as SAT, CLEP, etc. The concern about this topic is to determine if standardized testing is beneficial towards students’ academic studies. Most people have said no because it only creates a successful test taker, which is not helpful in the real world because not everything is about taking a test. We want better citizens to help improve society and not to just be a good test-taker.