Hello world! I haven’t been here in over a week, and I must say that the reason number one is because I didn’t know what to say. As I have said many times before, my programming skills do not really exist. I have done some basic programming in the past, but nothing serious. Having said that, if I have to do or try to do any programming, I will do my best, but for our project I rather count on other people who have more experience than I do. For this reason I assigned my self to be in charge of the mechanical aspect of the project, I am not an expert in mechanical engineering, but I will certainly be more comfortable with it. Last week I spent most of the time in the computer researching for a better example of a POV clock to use as a guide for our project. I was a little worried, because it is hard to start a project without having a clear idea of the steps you must take to complete that task. We have found many examples before, but most of them used different micro controllers, or either didn’t have a code available or were too complex for our purposes. We finally found an example that looks very straight forward, using very accessible materials and with a code availability. Since building the actual apparatus is not the priority right now, I will study and try to understand the code and help to assemble the pieces together in the bread board for now.