The Death Penalty of Death & Execution

The death penalty can’t be the equivalent of a murder ever because that would it would be like repeating the crime again. The death penalty could be as severe as lethal injection because they do still dying off. The death penalty shouldn’t be abused in the court of law because many murder cases can revert to people who might want to die. The death penalty doesn’t withdraw any emotion from the victim’s parents and family they would still feel the pain. It is wrong to take a human beings life in general with or without the law.

The purpose of the reading was to bring attention to others that the death penalty survived in the society we live in now. Now there are many opinions on the death penalty staying in society even though dismissed in some states.

Why was the death penalty carried on for so long in different states?

One thing that had caught my attention was the effectiveness of the death penalty hadn’t been what I suspected if people have the mindset to still kill innocent victims. I don’t think that the death penalty scares many away from committing serial murders.