ENG 1101 – E007

active 8 years, 11 months ago
ENG 1101 – E007
English
1101
Spring 2015

English Composition 1 is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level, thought-provoking readings are assigned for classroom discussion and as a basis for essay writing. CUNY certification in reading and writing is a prerequisite for this course.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Sarah Ostiz

LAST NOTES BEFORE FINAL EXAM!

Hi everyone, This will be my last post before the final exam. The readings were distributed in […] See MoreLAST NOTES BEFORE FINAL EXAM!

Notes from 5/12/15 and Homework

Oral presentations, day 1. Even if you went today, you are still responsible for being in class […] See MoreNotes from 5/12/15 and Homework

Practice Final Thesis Rewrite by: Angel Vallejo

Although change can be good, the English language should stay the same with no exceptions. See MorePractice Final Thesis Rewrite by: Angel Vallejo

Comment on "City Limits by Colson Whitehead"

Had read this by mistake and wrote a response so i figured why not just post it since the work is […] See MoreComment on "City Limits by Colson Whitehead"

Comment on "“Shooting an Elephant” by George Orwell"

Thank you so much. I appreciate it! I will pay more attention the homophones. See MoreComment on "“Shooting an Elephant” by George Orwell"

I Remember- Mitchell Jacobson

I remember Raleigh the parrot at the Embassy Suites in Raleigh, North Carolina. My dad would take me there when he came to visit on weekends or during spring breaks. I remember living in the projects in Jacksonville, North Carolina. We […] See MoreI Remember- Mitchell Jacobson

I Remember

I remember trying to cook by myself for the first time, it didn't go very well. I remember when I was a kid my aunt took me and my cousins to a lot of places. She used to take us bowling a lot. She would take us to the movies every […] See MoreI Remember

I Remember

I remember when cellphones weren't so big. I remember when cartoons were actually entertaining. I remember looking forward to nap time. I remember never falling asleep during nap time. I remember going inside the girls bathroom by […] See MoreI Remember

My Life in 3 person

December 20th 2012, Courtney Lewis moved out of his parents house and swore to never comeback. It was his first attempt in becoming an independent young adult. Courtney's parents tried to persuade him not leave, but it surely did not work. Courtney See MoreMy Life in 3 person