ENG 1101 – E007

active 7 years, 6 months ago
ENG 1101 – E007
English
1101
Spring 2015

English Composition 1 is a course in effective essay writing and basic research techniques, including the use of the library. College-level, thought-provoking readings are assigned for classroom discussion and as a basis for essay writing. CUNY certification in reading and writing is a prerequisite for this course.

LAST NOTES BEFORE FINAL EXAM!

Hi everyone, This will be my last post before the final exam. The readings were distributed in […] See MoreLAST NOTES BEFORE FINAL EXAM!

Notes from 5/12/15 and Homework

Oral presentations, day 1. Even if you went today, you are still responsible for being in class […] See MoreNotes from 5/12/15 and Homework

Practice Final Thesis Rewrite by: Angel Vallejo

Although change can be good, the English language should stay the same with no exceptions. See MorePractice Final Thesis Rewrite by: Angel Vallejo

Had read this by mistake and wrote a response so i figured why not just post it since the work is […] See More

Thank you so much. I appreciate it! I will pay more attention the homophones. See More

I got the message. Thank you See More

I Remember- Mitchell Jacobson

I remember Raleigh the parrot at the Embassy Suites in Raleigh, North Carolina. My dad would take me there when he came to visit on weekends or during spring breaks. I remember living in the projects in Jacksonville, North Carolina. We […] See MoreI Remember- Mitchell Jacobson

I Remember

I remember trying to cook by myself for the first time, it didn't go very well. I remember when I was a kid my aunt took me and my cousins to a lot of places. She used to take us bowling a lot. She would take us to the movies every […] See MoreI Remember

I Remember

I remember when cellphones weren't so big. I remember when cartoons were actually entertaining. I remember looking forward to nap time. I remember never falling asleep during nap time. I remember going inside the girls bathroom by […] See MoreI Remember