Times Square vs My neighborhood

Times Square: Times square being one of the biggest  tourist magnet makes it arguably the busiest place in New york City. But its not like all other busy places with a large traffic intersection , there more to it . Although times square can be crowded with traffic 24/7 but it has it own beauty towards its profusion. There,s constant flow of spectacular entertainment such as actors wearing superhero costume , advertisement of lavish lifestyle, promotions of upcoming artist , strip clubs, bars, music concerts, clubs, variety  of foods and clothing stores.FullSizeRender
My  neighborhood:   I live in fordham and its been classified as a   “ Ghetto” neighborhood. But its not just “ghetto” it,s also one the most commercial place in New York City  and probably  the busiest place in the bronx. I refer to Fordham as the times square of the Bronx. Fordham road remains crowded up until midnight and just like time square theres  also variety of entertainment where a person can find it delightful to spend some time there. The atmosphere and the diversity of fordham  is nothing like Times Square because you are not going to spot any tourist walking around with their camera or having a fun times with their friends or family instead people who come here is only for jobs and business purpose beside the local people.