- Date: March 25, 2022
- Meeting Info: inperson on campus
Flat Design Potted Plants
Today, we will discuss creating a Flat Design and using the Shape Builder Tool to add shadows and dimension to the design.
What you can expect to learn
- Techniques for using the Shape Builder tool.
- Comparing Shape Builder to the Pathfinder Tool
Each week we will review homework assignments from the previous class. Students will participate in reviewing material and offering suggestions for improvement for their cohort. This week students display their lollypop swirls, ribbon design, and custom Necklace design.
Lab assignments are done during class time.
Create your Symetery file from the sample supplied to you.
- Use your skills to create a Mandella like design.
Each week you will need to respond to two questions posted. This is a requirement for the participation part of your grade.
Homework Due Next Class:
All work should be submitted by 9:00 am the Friday before class.
Each file should be saved according to the following naming convention. i.e., 09_LastName.ai (Illustrator).
- Create your flat design in techniques demonstrated in class. Use at least four of your own designs (like, flowers, cars etc.)
Shear, Shape Builder Tool