Week 15

Week 15 Conclusion.

Membit internship was a challenge experience to me. My background is surrounded by Korean culture. I don’t have any experience in America. I had a lot of worries and scared. However, It was getting used to doing it. I feel it was a huge challenge to fit it in New York city design field.

Through the Internship, I Observed how company run. My boss, also he is a professor, divide works and distribute to staff through online such as a google hangout. It is a very effective way because they don’t need to meet and could conversation only about works. It is a encapsulated way of meeting.

Also, I Learn communication skills. English is my second language so I still struggling with communication in English. However, through the internship, I expose American culture and learning communication skills within team work. Moreover, I learned Design skills while I work, my boss taught me skills in photoshop, Illustrator.

It was my first internship in NYC. I did not do many design works but It was a wonderful experience to expose NYC design field and meet many people.