Week 8

This week I did UI design following by UI design guide which is made by UI designer hired. It is very interesting work because I only created UI design during the class. MembitĀ is developing new features for users. I made UI design is like expanded features for membit. Membit could connect users and future friends. It could be good social network in membit. Through friends list, membit users could see augumented photo made by membit usesrsĀ like a story board.

Ā Ā This is friendly mobile version membit. This screen for showing now friends list. Ā This list is for recommending friends. If users click check box,Ā automatically send to friends request. However, users click the X box, the friend is going to disappear in the list. Ā Under the name, there is number of how many the user make membits.

Ā This screen is for future friends. When user click the plus button, automatically add the friends on friends list.

Ā when we click the user name, we can check informationĀ about the users.Ā I only use photoshop organized by folders. It was a good experience. and was my pleasure to help them.