WEEK2

Week2 Entry– Apply for an Internship and 2 Interviews

I am still working on revising of resume/portfolio. It is not easy to complete them. Professor said that applying first and then keep working on resume/portfolio complete. I applied 4 companies that are listed on open lab internship class from city tech and Korean companies.

I got two Interview this week.Both companies are design team from beauty supply Korean companies.
First one requested me 2 times of interview. They reviewed my portfolio detail and ask me how to difference between Instagram, facebook and wechat. They want me to do manage their website and join their E-commerce project. The company has 19 stores in New york but they just made a website for e-commerce. They need a person who can control their website and has a strategy on e-commerce. I love the position but I didn’t get respond it 🙁

The Second one is a beauty supply Korean company too. The company has a design team. The design has 3 members and usually work with a marketing team. They like my portfolio in that I worked various design fields. I got answered to work right away but the company is located in New Jersey. I can’t make it to work with them.

It is not easy to find out an Internship to fit in my schedule and situations. Next week, I have a plan two interviews.
One is a wine company and another is my one of my professor company.

I hope I get an Internship for my career.