COMD Department Support
- Luis Vasquez – Senior College Laboratory Technician
- Michael Cannetti – Senior College Laboratory Technician
- www.comdcltfaq.wordpress.com (Also link to Openlab for notifications and updates.)
- Google Chat with email@example.com email.
• Evelyn Pak
• (718) 254-8565
Computer Loaner Program:
- 30 MacBook Airs
- 127 Apple iMacs
- Currently no loaner WACOM Tablets
- No Loaner Cameras
ADOBE CC 2020:
- CUNY Student ID Usernames will not work off-campus.
- Adobe does not work on a Chromebook.
- CUNY is working with Adobe to change the contact in order to give students use off campus. I will inform you of that status
Remote and Virtual Desktop Solutions:
• LabStat Remote Desktop.
• Apporto Virtual Desktop.
- Use Microsoft One Drive with your CUNY Login to backup data to the cloud.
- Follow the COMD Facebook page at Communication Design at Citytech and Instagram @comd_citytech
- Apple Keyboard Shortcuts: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236
You will need a USB-C Adapter for MacBooks to connect external storage devices
Office of Computer Information Services:
The College has set up a page called Learn Anywhere that has many resource available to solve different issues.
- Student IT Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OCIS Phone Number: (718) 260-5626
- Student HelpDesk Number (718) 260-4900
- Website: it.citytech.cuny.edu