9 thoughts on “Asymptotes Clarifications. Please look at the examples and discuss. Ask questions!!!”

1. Professor, I’m not sure what to do. I completed assignments on webwork throughout this weekend and then those deadlines ended up being pushed back. In the middle of doing assignments today, the website keeps crashing and then I saw that some of the due dates were changed and moved up to tonight. I’m trying to complete them but the website keeps crashing, I tried to do it on my phone and still it keeps shutting down. I really keep trying but it won’t load the page anymore. Also, what should we discuss about the asymptotes above?

2. Professor, I’m not sure what to do. I completed assignments on webwork throughout this weekend and then those deadlines ended up being pushed back. In the middle of doing assignments today, the website keeps crashing and then I saw that some of the due dates were changed and moved up to tonight. I’m trying to complete them but the website keeps crashing, I tried to do it on my phone and still it keeps shutting down. I really keep trying but it won’t load the page anymore. Also, what should we discuss about the asymptotes above?

1. After looking over these pictures, I still have trouble seeing that looking at pictures don’t provide a clear example. It still difficult to understand how to find the roots, degrees, asymptotes and to find the equations. It also still a little hard to keep understanding when 5+ more homeworks are given at a time. This is because your mind, well at least mine, is focusing on different topics at the same time so everything gets mashed up. To better understand these topics, it would help if you provide video examples.

1. Go to textbook for clearer pictures. Those are only excerpts from the book.
      The assignments are focused on different features of the graphs. There are small chunks that need your attention each time.
      For example:Horizontal, vertical asymptotes, zeros(roots),removable singularities, intercepts, …
      They’re all at the same topic. Graphing rational functions.
      I hope that after the discussion in class today, you’re clear.

2. Hello everyone,

Please keep in mind that for personal issues everyone needs to email me directly in my City Tech email account. This place is mostly to discuss concepts and share ideas. When it comes to personal performances or needs we need to communicate individually with each one of you.
    (This is open to public and many things are individual, plus I cannot respond to you individually because it goes through wordpress).

Bests,

3. After looking at these pictures I was able to recognize and have a clear way to do this kind of problems. I just think I need to practice the rules a little bit more so I can have a better comprehension of all of them.