Bric Field Trip Reflection

photo 1 (5) photo 2 (5) photo 3 (3)

In this field trip we walked down Brooklyn to visit the Bric Museum. This museum had a lot of media art like Music recording and experiment arts.I personally Believe this was the best field trip. The Art work really struck me on a spiritual or inner self kind of way. I took my time around and read a lot and the two works  that stuck out to me was the pictures above. The reason why I like it so much because it shows the struggling journey that people go through in order to find themselves. It conveys that we go through trial and error just to find something that we already have. The sound box that we all tried interests me on how our body functions Mentally and Physically. When one of our senses go down like our sight, the other raises like our sense of hearing. When this happens we become more involved with this sense, and inside the outhouse it was playing sounds of nature  which really relaxed me. I completely understood the Idea of this experiment. I would love to have more trips/ Experiments like this in the future.