Dear MECH/IND students,
Please see the info for MS in Translational Medicine at CCNY.
The City College of NY M.S. in Translational Medicine (MTM) is still accepting applications for Fall 2022. Details on the accelerated one-year, 30-credit MTM program can be found here. The application deadline for Fall 2022 is Thursday, June 30th, 2022. The core mission of MTM is to educate and train highly motivated and driven individuals in the process of developing and commercializing technology-based medical products. Our curriculum is a blend of engineering, science, and business concepts paired with a hands-on, team-based Biodesign capstone project that prepares our graduates to be at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
MTM graduates have gone on to successful careers in the medical technology and biotechnology industries, clinical research, entrepreneurship, and further education (medical and doctoral training). Read more here about our alums.
A list of frequently asked questions that many prospective students have can be found here. In addition, I will detail a few points below:
- We are offering a limited number of partial merit-based scholarships for the upcoming 2022-2023 cohort.
- A majority of our alumni have gone on to pursue one of the following career paths immediately after completing our program:
- Position with world-renowned medical technology and biotechnology companies
- Entrepreneurial endeavors
- Further higher education such as medical or doctoral training.
- Clinical research positions with top hospitals across NYC
- No GRE (or other standardized tests) is required to apply to our program.
- Full application requirements are provided at this link.
- Due to the team-based and applied nature of our program – there is currently no part-time option available.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Muaad Alody via email at email@example.com
Assistant Director, Master’s in Translational Medicine (MTM)
The City College of New York / Grove School of Engineering, RM 503
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (212) 650- 7578
MTM web site: https://translationalmedicine.ccny.cuny.edu