Dear MECH/IND students,
Please see the following internship opportunity in Brooklyn Navy Yard. It’s for you!!
Dr. Nakamura, 8/31/2021
Brooklyn Navy Yard Fall Internship Program:The Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation’s Fall Internship Program connects college-attending students to a wide range of work opportunities with businesses within the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Students are connected to Brooklyn Navy Yard-based businesses according to their future career interests, skill sets, and educational background. Internship Details:
- The 8-week fall internship will begin on Monday, September 20th and will end on Friday, November 19th
- All accepted interns must commit to a part-time, 20-hours per week work schedule. This totals to 160 paid hours for the internship. All interns are compensated at $15/hour by BNYDC.
- We are balancing remote work with in-person opportunities, based on health requirements and individual preferences.
- To apply, click the link here: https://bit.ly/BNYFall2021
- Interns are selected based on their demonstration of strong communication skills, work ethic, and track record of commitment and achievement.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. The deadline for all applications is Friday, September 17th, 2021.
- Limited internships are available, so applications should be sent in as soon as possible. Applications accepted earlier in the process will have greater likelihood of matching to an internship role in their desired field(s).
• A Brooklyn resident or attend a Brooklyn-based college
• A first-time or once returning participant in the internship program• A current college attending student
Edwin Rivera | Program Manager, Workforce Development
Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation