About the MAT 1375 Course Hub
The Course Hub is a central resource created by the Mathematics Department for information and resources related to MAT 1375 Precalculus. Whether you are a student in the course or a faculty member teaching it, we hope you will find useful material there. Some of the resources you will find include:
- Online Lessons. Here you will find (optional) online lessons for each day of class. If you missed a day of class, or you have questions, this is a great place to go!
- WeBWorK Resources for Students and Faculty. Need help with WeBWorK? Whether you are a student stuck on a problem in the homework, or a faculty member trying to create a quiz, there are resources to help.
- Video Resources. Stuck on a topic? Already looked at the online lesson? You can find additional videos for most topics here, including many examples worked out in full, created or selected by City Tech faculty.
- Faculty Training and Support. Includes more general (non-WeBWorK) topics like: How do I create a discussion board in my course? How do I collect student work using DropBox? Etc.
Here are some helpful links:
- Academic Advising
- Atrium Learning Center
- Center for Student Accessibility
- City Tech Guide
- City Tech Library
- Financial Aid Office
- Instructional Technology Enhancement Centers (iTEC)
- OpenLab Help
- Student Counseling Center
- Student Help Desk
- Student Life & Development
- Tutoring Schedule
- Writing Center
Didn’t find what you need? The College website provides links to all student services.