Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Can plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients treat the sick?
- Beets bleed red but a chemistry tweak can create a blue hue
- The U.S. has resisted the metric system for more than 50 years
- Just breathing or talking may be enough to spread COVID-19 after all
- Mice’s facial expressions can reveal a wide range of emotions
- Southern Africa may have hosted a hominid transition 2 million years ago
- How large a gathering is too large during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Roughly 90 million years ago, a rainforest grew near the South Pole
- How coronavirus control measures could affect its global death toll
- Lucy’s species heralded the rise of long childhoods in hominids