Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- ‘Ice Rivers’ invites you to get to know our world’s melting glaciers
- Rice feeds half the world. Climate change’s droughts and floods put it at risk
- ‘Ghost tracks’ suggest people came to the Americas earlier than once thought
- Bloodthirsty vampire bats like to drink with friends over strangers
- DNA offers a new look at how Polynesia was settled
- Whirling maple seeds inspired these tiny flying sensors
- Why only some people will get COVID-19 booster shots at first
- Luis Miramontes helped enable the sexual revolution. Why isn’t he better known?
- One of nature’s key constants is much larger in a quantum material
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine is safe and works well for kids ages 5–11