Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- What will astronauts need to survive the dangerous journey to Mars?
- Despite a new measurement, the debate over the universe’s expansion rages on
- Two new books explore Mars — and what it means to be human
- Competitive hot dog eaters may be nearing humans’ max eating speed
- Agriculture and fossil fuels are driving record-high methane emissions
- The ‘ratpocalypse’ isn’t nigh, according to service call data
- How upcoming missions to Mars will help predict its wild dust storms
- Remdesivir may work even better against COVID-19 than we thought
- This 1.4-million-year-old hand ax adds to Homo erectus’ known toolkit
- A bacterial toxin enables the first mitochondrial gene editor