Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Some exoplanets may be covered in weird water that’s between liquid and gas
- Underwater caves once hosted the Americas’ oldest known ochre mines
- Bizarre caecilians may be the only amphibians with venomous bites
- 4 reasons not to worry about that ‘new’ swine flu in the news
- A sparrow song remix took over North America with astonishing speed
- Earth’s annual e-waste could grow to 75 million metric tons by 2030
- Why COVID-19 is both startlingly unique and painfully familiar
- A newfound exoplanet may be the exposed core of a gas giant
- 4 ways to put the 100-degree Arctic heat record in context
- The U.S. largely wasted time bought by COVID-19 lockdowns. Now what?