Exam II (in class) will take place on M 4/15 for MW section and T 4/16 for TTh section. Exam will begin promptly on the first hour and finish 40 minutes past the second hour. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early so that seating can be resolved and exam material distributed prior to the exam’s commencement. A revised examII_practice has been created. The actual exam will be similar. The methods needed will be quite close if not virtually identical but the applications/problems will be different. I have set up a forum for each question. For your openlab participation points, I suggest that you submit or at least comment on one problem or part. Since there are over 40 of you still taking the course, please do not be greedy. Give all students a chance to submit part of a solution (let’s say by 4/10). After 4/10, you are welcome to submit as many entries as you want.
Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- ‘Ice Rivers’ invites you to get to know our world’s melting glaciers
- Rice feeds half the world. Climate change’s droughts and floods put it at risk
- ‘Ghost tracks’ suggest people came to the Americas earlier than once thought
- Bloodthirsty vampire bats like to drink with friends over strangers
- DNA offers a new look at how Polynesia was settled
- Whirling maple seeds inspired these tiny flying sensors
- Why only some people will get COVID-19 booster shots at first
- Luis Miramontes helped enable the sexual revolution. Why isn’t he better known?
- One of nature’s key constants is much larger in a quantum material
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine is safe and works well for kids ages 5–11