Course informationSection Section
- Final Project: Pablo Lara, Dennis Trotter Jr; Ahou Eby
- Have a Great Summer Guys, It was fun being in class with all of you!
- Project-“How addicted are NYCCT Students to Electronics?”- Parvena, Leyla and Ying
- Project Hours of study vs Grade by Ruslan Yelizarov & Murad Pervez
- Jermey Nilan, Dian Evan, youcef Saidi final project
- Scientists should report results with intellectual humility. Here’s how
- What the Perseverance rover’s quiet landing reveals about meteor strikes on Mars
- Assassin bugs tap spiders to distract them before a lethal strike
- The antidepressant fluvoxamine can keep COVID-19 patients out of the hospital
- Doubt cast on theorized ‘sterile’ particles leaves a neutrino mystery unsolved
- Ancient human visitors complicate the Falkland Islands wolf’s origin story
- Epidemics have happened before and they’ll happen again. What will we remember?
- DNA from mysterious Asian mummies reveals their surprising ancestry
- Earth will warm 2.7 degrees Celsius based on current pledges to cut emissions
- Here’s how ice needles sculpt patterns into cold, rocky landscapes