Writing Task Resilience – Mamadu Jalloh

The introduction of the Covid-19 in 2020 caused many changes to peoples lively routines. The epidemic was so unprecedented that people had to adapt on the spot. One major change that effected myself personally was the lack of face to face, and In-Person activities. This was a huge setback for me because i enjoy sports and many other outdoor activities. The lack of physical activities caused me to gain a couple of pounds. Overall, the pandemic was mentally draining for extroverts for its lack of physical and face to face activities.

In order to combat this impediment I began to play more video games as a distraction. Moreover, I began doing in person workouts in my room in order to keep in shape. Although this was not the same as doing outdoor activities it was an important coping mechanism I used to adapt to the situation. Furthermore, I met up with friends (who were healthy) in a secure location in order to socialize and catch up.

1 thought on “Writing Task Resilience – Mamadu Jalloh”

1. Mamadu: You need to focus on ONE thing and ONE strategy. Think about digging deep rather than skimming the surface in your writing. Each Paragraph needs to focus on ONE idea.

Using your wording, let me re-phrase so that your TOPIC sentence addresses the HW prompt that I assigned.

One major change that effected myself personally was the shift to online environment and the reesulting loss of face to face and In-Person activities. Then you can explain that you thrive on physical activities like sports and that with the stopping of these kind of activities you gained weight. MORE DETAILS on this hard environment and the results for you personally.

THEN par 2 — w hat is ONE coping strategy you used to help yourself overcome this loss of real person activities.

YOu need to write with more focus and then more details on the focused topic. I was expecting more writing, more development. Your writing here is too short!