Annotated Source 1 Picture-Domenica Zambrano

Update RQ- Is there a way to advanced drugs testing without animals?

Zaveri, Mihir, et al. “E.P.A Says It Will Drastically Reduce Animal Testing .” The New York Times , 10 Sept. 2019, www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/climate/epa-animal-testing.html.

j

My second resource will be :

Block, Kitty, and Sara Amundson. “Alternatives to Animal Experiments Are Shaping the Future of Science.” The Humane Society of the United States, 26 May 2023, www.humanesociety.org/blog/alternatives-animal-experiments-are-shaping-future

2 thoughts on “Annotated Source 1 Picture-Domenica Zambrano”

1. Domenica: I updated these resource leads for you on the Resource Leads sidebar! Please go there. ALSO have you really made sure you are choosing the best source for your Source 1 (feature / or / news piece)? Please sort through your choices and choose the most interesting and informative article. Remember don’t just pick the first hit!

I think this article you are annotating might not be the most informative. It’s a news article and it reports on a recent (actually old 2019) EPA ruling. I think you need tolook again for a better Source 1, a feature piece that gives more information and is more interesting. Look at the Resource Leads side bar.

GOTO
    https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/lwu-eng1101d886-sp2024/research-source-leads/