RAB Proposal Paragraph-Marc Jeune

Marc Jeune 

Professor Wu 

March 03/10/24 

Why does the school system want us to be works but not entrepreneurs?

Monday through Friday student’s are forced to head to school and sit down, raise your hands before you speak, take exam’s and if the students fail it shows them that they are either not intelligent or will be in a failure in life.

I was one of those students that thought if I failed a class or an exam I would be a failure and there’s no going back to that.  For most studen’s school felt like a secondary place of jail but less restricted. At age 17 I got to understand the system of the school education. The reason why I wanted to understand the school system is because I never felt free knowing that I was getting forced information that I didn’t want to know about. 

I knew it was a waste of time, I asked myself why do they want us to learn certain things that we don’t need in life?  How did this system started?  Why do they want us to become worker’s?   Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about this is by first understanding why does the school system doesn’t want us to learn about skills that. Could benefit us once we step outside the doors of the school.  And how we as people and students can put skills in the school system so a lot of younger students can be prepared and not feel lost. 

2 thoughts on “RAB Proposal Paragraph-Marc Jeune”

1. BIG PROBLEM: Your question is not clear. Please make sure you have a clear idea of what you are asking. What you wrote is not a proposal. It is your feelings about the school system. I DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD RESEARCH QUESTION>. RE THINK.

Have you looked to see if there are possible researvch sources on what you want to do? FIRST YOU NEED TO CLARIFY THIS QUESTION. ANd you need to do this ASAP. We are starting next week on writng your own first Source Entry. So you will need clear RQ and a first source.

2. Marc: I offer some revised sentences to clarify. GoTo Research Source leads sidebar to see some sources I found for you!

MY Research Question is: Why does the school system educate us in knowledge that we can’t use? Should everyone go to college? How can we educate students to learn useful careers skills to get good salary jobs?

I was one of those students that thought if I failed a class or an exam I would be a failure and there’s no going back to that. For most studen’s school felt like a secondary place of jail but less restricted. At age 17 I got to understand the system of the school education. The reason why I wanted to understand the school system is because I never felt free knowing that I was getting forced information that I didn’t want to know about. 

I knew it was a waste of time, I asked myself why do they want us to learn certain things that we don’t need in life? How did this system started? Why do they want us to become worker’s? [cut this sentence] Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about this is by first understanding why does [n’t] the school system want us to learn about skills that. [all one sentence] Could benefit us once we step outside the doors of the school. And how we as people and students can put skills in the school system so a lot of younger students can be prepared and not feel lost.