RAB Proposal Paragraph- Angel Sanchez

My research question is Why is fast food so addictive?  How does food affect your state of mind? This topic interests me because I used to struggle significantly with controlling myself to avoid fast food. I would often make excuses like Im to far from home to eat home-cooked meals just to satisfy my craving for a greasy burger from a fast-food joint. This constant craving persisted within me. I’m aware that approximately a third of Americans are addicted to fast food, and, especially in a place like America, fast food restaurants are prevalent.I’m also concerned about the health risks associated with overconsumption of fast food. Some of the aspects I plan to explore include finding natural ways to overcome this addiction so I can share practical information with others. Additionally, I aim to discover strategies to avoid fast food myself, as I have an interest in learning more about nutrition. Lastly, I want to determine the average monthly spending on fast food among people.

1 thought on “RAB Proposal Paragraph- Angel Sanchez”

1. This is a good proposal. Full of interesting CSD and that first part about why you are personally interested is very clear.

Watch out for Fragments