RAB Proposal Paragraph–Savion

My research question is “How Is AI (artificial intelligence) changing education?” This topic interests me because AI can do so many things these days. It also never stops evolving. AI has an enormous impact on our education. It interests me to see if AI is a good thing or bad thing for our education. This Also interest me because it mixes in with my major, which is data science. I know that we have AI like Siri and Alexa, which are just used for everyday use. Chat GPT and Jasper are also Ai that can be used for education. Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about are how students are using AI. Another point I want to explore Is to see if AI is having more of a negative or positive effect on students and our education. I would also like to find out if the AIs that we have access to are just ways to cheat or ways to learn.

3 thoughts on “RAB Proposal Paragraph–Savion”

1. This is a very interesting and current topic, so can you ADD more CSD to this? HOW do you feel about AI? and how teachers and students you know feel about it? You don’t sound very passionate and this topic is being discussed pasionately right now everywhere. For example, can you ADD more personal reasons why you have interest in this topic?

For instance, with the coming of CHAT GPT — what have you seen around you with your student friends? with yourself? Areyou all using it? GET MORE PERSONAL and make this proposal more interesting.

How do you think education and how students do HW or write papers will change? What is the CONTROVERSY around this topioc — and believe me there is a lot!

2. Hi Savion, your RQ is interesting because of how common it has become for students to abuse AI in order to complete their assignments. I believe that AI can be beneficial if it is used properly. The part where AI can make imitation of celebrity voices does not really fit. You can also reflect on how there is AI to detect other AI usage.