Online Genre Project Podcast- Sindy J.

Title: Social Media brings Insecurities

This a interview podcast. I will plan on interviewing teenage girls or girls that felt the same way when they were a teen.

The Intro: 

(Clips from news) “Somewhere along the line, I lost the confidence I originally had and I feel like social media is one of those factors”, “Called out Social media companies for not doing enough to protect teens”, “Body image that everyone is expecting form this generation”. (Calming/monotone Music in the background) Hi, I am Sindy Jerez, and today we will see teenage girls opinion on social media creating insecurities they didn’t have before. This topic isn’t new to hear about, but it does go by ignored by many because it isn’t seen as that big of a deal. Let’s hear what teen girls have to say about this. 

The Middle Part: 

1. How old were you when u got social media?
  2. Did it bring new insecurities?
  3. Do you think it’s best to stay away from social media at such a young age?
  4. Did the insecurities created affect you harshly?

*I will also include statistics from my RAB sources after asking the questions* 

The Outro:

I know having insecurities is normal but having social media promote these insecurities in young girls is not. Why do we keep using it if we know the effects? Why do we ignore? Its time to care for our well-being, we need to wake up. That’s it for today, I hope I reached someone. 

1 thought on “Online Genre Project Podcast- Sindy J.”

1. Can you work in a few more questions? — remember 5 to 10 and use the Effective Questions handout — you want open ended questions that get your interviewee to talk and tell intersting things.

ALSO you must incorporate at least TWO reference to the research you did in RAB.

Your podcast needs atitle

Right here add background and research that helps introduce your topic — USE YOUR NEWLY LEARNED KNOWLEDGE!