Intro – Jahnice

Hey, my name is Jahnice Roche. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I have a name that isn’t so common but is still unique, which I love the most. People usually mistake my name pronunciation as something other than how it is pronounced, but the proper way to pronounce it is “Jah-niece”. I come from a Hispanic background and I also have family from Puerto Rico as well as Dominican Republic. I speak a little bit of Spanish but feel that I can comprehend the language way more than I can converse. I don’t write or read the language as much. I have never traveled outside of the country before but would definitely like to visit a few other places & countries. My favorite subjects in school were always ELA, Science as well as Spanish. I always felt that ELA was one of the subjects that I have always done well in being that I enjoy writing and can portray my work well. When I was younger, I had about 3 different careers in mind that I wanted to pursue in the future, but as I got older I changed my mind and I realized that a career in the medical field was a career that I gained interest in and would enjoy. 

Growing up, I have always been the girl who was shy and quiet. I always become more talkative and start to feel comfortable when I’m around people I know or people I start to share a bond with. I am a really cool and fun person once you get to know me. A few more things to know about me is that I don’t mind staying to myself, but I also don’t mind clicking with people that I feel I would be able to vibe with. I like to keep myself occupied and enjoy staying out of the way. I have a passion for sneakers and I also love shopping. I enjoy going out sometimes and staying home on days where I’m not busy or at work. I like getting things done, focusing on what I need to do and I always try to push myself to become the best version that I can be of myself.