Intro – Belinda

I am Belinda Xiao. When I was born on February 17, my dad was the one who chose the name, Belinda, for me. Definitely not a common name for someone who is Chinese. In Spanish, it means “beautiful.” 

Growing up, I spent some of my time in North Carolina and also in New York. I have families in North Carolina and a house there. So every break off / summer vacation we get from school, I will go to North Carolina and hangout with my family. But for the 2023 summer break, I ended up getting my first job as a waitress. I was hesitant at first because I’m more of an introverted person and very quiet however it wasn’t as bad as I thought since I had my older cousin there and amazing coworkers. 

Some stuff about me is that I love listening to music. I listen to it on the train, at home whether I’m doing homework, showering or taking a walk at the beach. I love the beaches too. I love looking at the sunset while I’m at the beach, it just makes me happy and at ease. I enjoy playing volleyball / football with my friends. Although I may not be great at it, I just think it’s fun. And I also like building lego sets. Some of the lego sets I have right now are ferrari 812 and aston martin valkyrie. My next set I’m trying to get is the mclaren one.

These are the lego sets I have.

2 thoughts on “Intro – Belinda”

1. I love listening to music too. It keeps me focused, and it’s also soothing to listen to. Every chance I get to listen to music, I take it. I like playing volleyball as well, and I’m not good at either. When I first got my job, I was nervous, but I also felt at ease after a while.

2. I also love going to the beach.I usually only go on vacations though. i listen to music whenever I possibly can. Music definitely helps me relax and get from place to place on public transportation. It’s literally impossible without music.