Jeremy Eisner Group 1 Create

After Witnessing such a horrible tragedy, I could not help but think about poor Madam Mina that my hand holds dear. It kept me thinking all night thinking that very soon it would be the last time I will be able to do such an act. Of course there is the thought of her young lover, how will he press on after the evils that have taken his wife against the name of God? We can’t do another transfusion knowing what we know, and the only known cure is death. Why God? Why must you have let another young, innocent soul be tainted by the unholy abominations that spawn from below? If only you were a little bit sooner to ward off the foul creature that preys on our purest of hearts. As much as I am saddened by the events that transpired before my eyes, I still believe in you God. For with your divine arsenal of holy artillery, we can put an end to this unspeakable evil and save our world from future invasion. The two lasses may be too late to save, but their souls will ascend to heaven where they can be eternally happy. It will be how God repays these poor souls for the tragedy that has harmed them.  

Van Helsing almost seems too reliant on the powers that may be. He tends to believe that God will make everything right in the end, yet he may not come right away. Van Helsing has this almost internal struggle with God as he is still losing these innocent people to a demon, but still believes that God will make things right in the end.

2 thoughts on “Jeremy Eisner Group 1 Create”

1. I feel as if Van Helsing feels as if God should’ve been able to stop such a young innocent soul from being overcomed by such a creature. But then again, he said that I still believe in God and he will put a stop to this evil acts in future evasion . Now, is this something that can be cured in God’s name? We see that Seward called the stake merciful, so maybe the act of stabbing Lucy was an act of god, which then released her soul with the other angels.

2. I do agree with the fact that Van Welsing does depend on God and he does believe in him. I believe that even though he is a man of science he also believes in other things as God and Demons. It was also during the old times I feel like they were more believing in God and demons and being more religious.