Entry#1_Ethical Assignment

According to the chapters of what I read in the AIGA Guide. I found out that the chapters on “the use of photography” stood out the most. The AIGA said that photographer will sell their photos for a license not the copyright of the photo. This stood me out a lot because photography is something that related to me a lot during my internship. I was working with a lot of photos in making brochures. Before starting to make it, Tk told me that they have brought a few stock photos for the program. But when I open the stock photos folder I don’t think the photos fit what we are doing. So I ask Tk to buy some stock photos for future use. At the same time, I looked at other websites such as Pexel and Pixabay for license-free photos.

“Resources.” AIGA, www.aiga.org/resources.

On the other hand, I didn’t sign a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement for the internship. However, I understand the importance of the agreement. And I have mentioned that with Tk before. I ask her about, can I show this in my portfolio or internship class as progress. Sometimes her response to me is yes, sometimes no. So, I understand that not everything can show or tell others. Some of the projects that I worked with aren’t published by our clients yet. So I couldn’t show it to the class.

“Non Disclosure Agreement.” Scribd,

www.scribd.com/document/91894008/Non-Disclosure-Agreement.