Blog#7_Responsibilities and Duties

After I set up a schedule with Tk and finished off training. The first thing that I did for my internship was to create a layout for deliverables and expectations that were drafted by the MPM. MPM is a program called “Moving Past A Million ”, the program was being developed by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. The program serves the purpose of helping people develop new businesses. So the deliverable was a brochure that MPM wanted me to create and sent out to our business partners and our upcoming clients. I was working on this project with other interns in a group of three. Their names were Tyrah and Shahana. They are both from Brooklyn College. However, they all come from different majors. I think Shahana was studying human resources and Tyrah was studying business management.

In this internship, my duties was to create layouts, write tag-lines that promote upcoming events, and create brochure. Meanwhile, Tyrah and Shahana were communicating with the client closely, looking for the client’s needs and goals. We often have a virtual group meeting on Zoom and Microsoft team every Friday to discuss the information we got from the client this week, which direction we are approaching and how is everyone doing for this week. 

Here’s a few pages of the deliverables :

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/kscheungs-eportfolio/files/2022/03/20220326140816.png