The man in the mirror

Over the course of the semester so far  and short amount of  time I been at this office, I learned some quick yet impactful life lessons. The lesson that I will  hold  on to  the longest  is realizing the strongest competition that I will ever have, will be the man in the mirror. No matter what’s going on your life or whatever you face, Being the best version of yourself  will lead to  victory. If you  tailor yourself to always  think that you can be  or do better,than you will. We all  have our own measure of success and it’s up to you determine milestone.

My biggest flaw as a person I felt, has been my lack of confidence  in myself. The second  I realized that I wanted to do better than what I’ve been doing and become a better version of myself, I feel that all my negative energy  dissipated. After which I started creating better material and my mind became a sponge for new information. I believe  constantly being in  uncomfortable situations that your not used to will push you to the level. You have to break free of your own shell and Shatter your own expectations

broken-glass-8304