Showtime

This week at the office has been a good one. After several schedules changes over the last couple of weeks, it will  finally time to film the Instructional videos. The students and school staff members have finally  met up  and came to get some work done. I was eager  to show professor Vargas  that all the practicing  was doing was paying off. I was able to set up  the   equipment quickly  without help. I was prepared and It felt  great.

After I had set  up the  equipment, It was time for the first  person to record and film her part. She was really nervous. When the light came on, she began to shake.While to the  professor manned the  main camera it was my job to control the light sources. I also tried to help out by trying to  make the “stars” relaxed more. I began to crack jokes and talk to them throughout the  whole filming  process. As time with  on, everything began to  feel a lot more natural. The tension that existed in the room when the camera  first  came on  no longer existed. Everyone was having fun and it was awesome . Im glad I have been a part of that. After everything was finished I asked the girl that was  clearly most nervous why she chose to be film. She smiled and  told  me that ” being  in situations that make nervous, only makes  you  grow”  Based on  everything that  I been through.. I couldn’t agree more.

city webThis is the finished product. You can watch the video  at  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDf5iiG9pd0

I must admit i was a little nervous about but i believe we overall did a good job.