In Conclusion

During this semester i feel like i   have grown, not just as an artist  but as  a person too. Coming into internship, I had my own self doubts regarding my skills and even personality. I always considered my self to be a shy person. And I always felt that my shyness, hindered my ability to soak up all of the knowledge around me. I let opportunities pass me by that I should have tried and reached out to grab, I also let  possible connections  slipped through my grasp.

With the help of my peers  and especially my Mentor  Professor Vargas,  I  came out of  my shell. Each project I done, I approached it  with more and  more confidence than the one before it. However in my own opinion , I still remained humble and open to learn.  I can always become a better person than my self  and currently. Though my internship is coming to and end soon, I will continue to  push my self and step  towards  and create  a reality where  i  can shine forever. Will it ever happen?…  Well that depends if i im willing to let my foot off of the gas…And I don’t see a reality in that.

10854905_10205775878700509_7726004084346355098_o