Providing Over 70 Years of Quality Service to the Hospitality Industry

Weekly Reflection 2

After reading about James Beard there are a couple of new things I learned such as his history in writing cookbooks. Another thing I learned was that he started his career off in a theatrical troupe but then realized it wasn’t the best for him and started getting into the catering industry. In the end he became a successful person and has a foundation under his name to help people with their future careers in the hospitality management industry.

1. Abigail Salazar

Three things that learned about James beard foundation is that it is actually non profit organization. Also that he wrote 8 cookbooks and that they have been offering scholarships for the past 25 years, Tuition Waivers and work study grants.

2. Cristina Simeon

Hi! This a post not a comment

Reflection #2

The things that I learned from James Beard, Good Food For Good
    James Beard discovered his skill and passion for food, led him to experience new paths in this field.
    -The tradition of having monthly events is an excellent start to meet new chefs.
    -Change the way of thinking, of the next generation of chefs, reflected in their cookbooks.
    -Student aid offers relief to students who want to continue learning, which are: scholarships, tuition exemptions, and work-study grants.