Prof. Karen Goodlad
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
Dept. of Hospitality Management
Look Who’s Posting
Look Who’s Commenting…
- The Cool, Wild and Very Remote Andaman Islands November 27, 2022This archipelago in the Indian Ocean offers pristine nature, Indian culture, a glimpse of fascinating communities and some of the most spectacular beaches in the world.
- Diving Into the Local Culture on the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia November 27, 2022Creole cooking classes, boisterous street parties, a tour of a cacao plantation and visits with islanders preserving local traditions: A traveler explores a more intimate St. Lucia.
- Is Responsible Travel to Hawaii Fun? November 27, 2022It turns out that farm stays and eco-friendly snorkeling trips really are more entertaining than sitting on a beach with a mai tai. Here’s one approach to thoughtful travel in an overtouristed place.
- How Green is Your Cruise? November 27, 2022As cruise companies head into their busiest season, they say they have ambitious plans to find cleaner sources of fuel. But critics say the progress is too slow.
- 7 New Escapes in the Caribbean November 27, 2022From an off-the-grid tropical hideaway to a reefside diving resort, these new hotels will take you far from anything that resembles snow and cold.
- The Key to Vacationing with a Toddler? A Wave-Free Beach. November 27, 2022A good solution for calmer waters when traveling with a small child is looking for just that. Here’s a guide to destinations that are basically bathtubs — even in the winter.
- The Cool, Wild and Very Remote Andaman Islands November 27, 2022