Lin Lin

I started thinking about what major I’m going to be in when I was a sophomore in high school, I was so lost and worried, until the day I walk past a bakery(that has an open kitchen)in Soho. I’ve always seen baking as just a hobby of mine, but when I see that baker working in the kitchen, I know I wanted to create food that makes people happy, just like what she was doing. Two years later, I chose Hospitality Management and I hope I can get to know more about this industry.

5 thoughts on “Lin Lin

1. Nayalynn

That’s great how you chose hospitality management because you had thoughts about dealing with food and how it will be fun to work with. Hope all is well, and everything goes great from here on out!

1. Darlenis Diaz

Its always an amazing feeling when you decide to do something to make other people happy, but also the feeling of doing it because it also makes you happy. I can relate to that in many way, best of luck in everything you will do.

2. Darlenis Diaz

Its always an amazing feeling when you decide to do something to make other people happy, but also the feeling of doing it because it also makes you happy. I can relate to that in many way, best of luck in everything you will do as long as you continue to do what makes you happy.

3. Darlenis Diaz

Its always an amazing feeling when you decide to do something to make other people happy, but also the feeling of doing it because it also makes you happy. Best of luck in everything you will do as long as you continue to do what makes you happy.