Gharbia Bhatti

Hi there ! first of all let me introduce myself. My name is Gharbia Bhatti , I recently graduated from CUNY Kingsborough Community College with an Associate’s Degree of Business Administration. I am a junior here at City Tech, I decided to major in hospitality and management because since the age of ten I have helped my parents finalize billing payments as well as balance their check book.  My ultimate goal is to become a general manager of a hotel such as Marriott or Four seasons. Speaking from my academic experience  reading assigned chapters before a lecture is really helpful , if you’ve read the chapter before hand you’ll understand the content of the lecture much better.  My academic goals for this semester are not to procrastinate and complete my assignments on time as well as read the assigned chapters before hand as I mentioned before. Speaking of career experience I have volunteered at a tourism and travel company known as ” United Hajj Travel” from the year 2015- 2016 . I worked as a receptionist meaning I answered phone calls , booked airplane tickets , made hotel reservations for our customers . As I mentioned above I one day hope to become a general manager of a hotel chain such as Marriott . Personal strengths that I have which will later become attributes are patience , respectfulness and determination. I am always respectful to others no matter the situation.I believe that if I respect others they’ll respect me in return. Determination is key to achieve anything , without determination you cannot reach your goals. I believe my personal strengths can help me thrive and succeed in the hospitality industry because the hospitality industry business requires a lot of patience as well as respect towards the guests at the area of service.

1 thought on “Gharbia Bhatti