Graph frm newspaper/magazine

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Chicago-Illinois.html

The graphs I found were taken out of a Chicago news articles which it demonstrates the amount of crime happening in one of the most dangerous cities in America. It shows murder, rape, burglaries, and other crime activities in Chicago. I chose this graph because it not only relates to my major but it also informs my former classmates at to what is going on in America and it keeps all of us informed on the news. The graphs show how Chicago is well above the American average when it comes to crime, Chicago is considered the most dangerous city in America by many people. Since I couldn’t insert the graph I chose to put the link to the graphs at the top. Check it out.

3 responses to “Graph frm newspaper/magazine

1. I find the graph intriguing, because it drastically shows how dangerous Chicago is compared to other cities in Illinois. In fact the graphs also show how dangerous Chicago truly is, by providing information that shows Chicago is possibly the most dangerous city in America.

2. The example graphs i used were form a blog that had a NY Times posting on it . the graphs indicates how family house hold income can effect the student testing abilities. The data had proven that the students with an higher source of income is more likely to pass the SAT with a higher grades than the student who comes from a not so wealthy home. This graph also can relate to my major because in my career i would be dealing with families that are less benefit and that are effected physical , emotionally, and mentally due to them being less fortunate .

My Laptop was giving me trouble copying and pasting the graph so i just add the link below :