For my Unit 3 I made the decision to go for a comic because is a thing that I appreciate reading and I will like to apply for this unit. This comic will be about my time in quarantine and the after effect on me, how I change and what it has benefit me from during this time. For comic there’s not a specific way of  language , research, tone etc but for the development there’s the idea on how I’m going to write my story. For the audience the way for me to attract people could be more easy because is a cartoon telling a story with drawings. In conclusion my Unit 3 is more focus on me and how I am going to develop my story there’s is not a good or bad way of doing a comic is more based on how created I am. To be honest this was not my first option because I find it kinda hard to do but I want it to make special and a challenge for this unit and i’m going to try my best so people really know what happen during that long time and how it has affected me now or how it has made me become or my personal experience. The main idea for a comic is to narrate my days with words and with pictures or drawing so I can show in more details how my experience was and hopefully my audience can enjoy the effort out in my comic.