Writing for the Public

Homework for March 18-Police brutality

The article that i choose talks about social movements that are been taking against police brutality and how police brutality has many forms like including racist police brutality, intimidation, and murder and one of the reasons for racisms would be racism. One of the quotes that i can identify with would be “Racism in all of its forms, including racist police brutality, intimidation, and murder” the reason why i decided on this quote is because i don’t think that police brutality would only be to murder someone or violce towrds someone, like the quote says police brutality is something in many forms also including intimidation and not just murder or violence which leads me to conclude that police brutality is anything in which the police take advantage of their. But the main reason why i think this article would be a good help for me would be because it talks about how racism and police brutality are connected. For this project my question is “is racism connected to police brutality?” and after reading through this article it made me believe even stronger on my idea about racism and police brutality been connected and after doing some research and nature.com and pnas.org i found that although the amount of incidents where people unfortunately died in hands of the police the white police man had more than double the deaths, at the same time the biggest numbers of victims are the African Amercians while the white people have the lowest numbers.

1. Mario

I feel a little uncomfortable uploading this because some words I did not know how to put it in a different way but if anyone feel any type of way please leave a comment I be happy to make changes and I apologize.