My word is “bro” it may seem simple, basic word to people but if we think about this word is one that a lot of people use, this generation is the one that uses the most. Lets start from the beginning my name is Bryan I was born and raise in Ecuador my home country I travelled to the United State when I was eleven with my mom and little sister on June 26 , 2014. I have arrive to NYC the big apple it was a summer were people go to park, beaches to get cooler since it was really hot summer. I was a young kid that didn’t understand and speak English which is going to make since to the my word “bro”. Summer was over and it was time to go to school my first say of middle school , that day I was really nervous because I couldn’t understand anyone that wanted to talk to me and I was I really shy kid and that made it worse for me thankfully the were people that speak Spanish and I became friends with those people, throw time they started to teach me English and the slang from NYC yes this is important to me because this words made an impact in my life I have been using this words all the time is like they are past of me now and I can speak with out them.

“Bro” this word has come with my a long way since I learned English. Instate of using my phrases I use to used from my home country the word “bro” has helped me to communicate with other my age. I believe that this word mostly of the people that a just arriving to the U.S used the most because is a word anyone can understand it means the same thing in any different language in my opinion that impressive. This word “bro” has change for me over time because I only call bro to those that are my friends or those that are close to me I don’t call random people nor anymore since i’m able to speak and understand English so this mean the community I belong to it will my group of friends and we can say that some people that have access to that word that will be our group of friends we don’t usually call other bro like we do to us. Many people are able to use this word but for me and my community this word is special to us because in our community is really small and as the meaning go the word “bro” it means brother which in our community or group of friend we are really close as we were siblings as for the other people they used as to call everyone with no connection to the word the meaning, this shows that in my community we have different meaning in our words those they uses a word that is just uses a to call someone so they cab have their attention for example can be like they can be calling someone and they don’t know their name and the first thing they say to them is “hey bro” but is different in my community.

I can say that this words has make something better in my lives for example as I was saying the the start this word “bro” has me my time a bit better when meeting new people being the new kid a school or even at new places I can say that it has value and it has been teaching me the value of people I know it sounds weird but in my mind I call those bro to does I can trust to those I can talk to of mi problem and those I share great memories and can have a good time. My community are my friends they are my bros we are only 4 bros meet since freshman year and we have a great bond and still going for more sharing experience together not psychically but we are there to those in needing help one thing I can say is that my bros have helped me throw this hard times and a long pandemic.

If I wanted to publish my article it will be in website based on type of documentary because its talking about me and my community which both are really important so is part from my life and is not something that I wanted to post somewhere that people wouldn’t pay attention because this means a lot to me and it would make sense that people would appreciate the work and that they would be a blessing to commented if this is relatable and where they can express their emotion to my article also so they can learn something from this and hopefully can think about and apply it to their lives