Production For Designers

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Interships!

Good Afternoon, You all should review and determine if this is of interest to you. Register today to gain access […]

Author: Author
End of Semester – 2019

Good Morning to all, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support and your dedication […]

Author: Author
Monday, December 2, 2019

Good morning, I will be sending emails to you all as well, Our session for Monday, December 2, 2109 is […]

Author: Author
Color

Here is the kink I mentioned regarding brand color use across multiple substrates.   https://www.inkish.news/article/MjIx/super-colors-for-21st-century-brands   Prof. Kubis

Author: Author
OOH Digital and Static

Afternoon,   In a few weeks we will have speaker who will discuss OOH/Large Format Signage, this article is a […]

Author: Author
Field Trip – Monday 11/18/19

Morning to all, Just a brief reminder that our class planned for Monday will take place at Industrial Color. Field […]

Author: Author
Structural Graphics – In Class Monday, November 4, 2019

As discussed we will have a guest speaker as well as second class joining us. Please review the Structural Graphics […]

Author: Author
Field Trip Industrial Color

Our field trip to Industrial Color has been re-scheduled for November 18th.  I will send you a revised flyer later […]

Author: Author
Field Trip Industrial Color

Author: Author
Visit to Industrial Color is being rescheduled!

Due to scheduling conflict at Industrial Color our trip to Industrial Color will be re-scheduled. More to follow.

Author: Author
Viewing 1-10 of 27 docs