Production For Designers

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Final Exam

Good morning, Everyone passed the final exam, I did want to review some questions that most incorrectly answered. Q3) The […]

Author: Author
Digital Printing Links and Discussion – October 31, 2018

As stated during the class, digital print has changed the world of printing, these links will provide an in-depth review […]

Author: Author
OOH Digital and Static

Afternoon,   In a few weeks we will have speaker who will discuss OOH/Large Format Signage, this article is a […]

Author: Author
Final Exam May 15th, 8:00am

Good Afternoon, Please arrive on time (8:00am) on Wednesday, May 15th, I will upload the final exam once everyone has […]

Author: Author
High res and Low res files

I found this link to be of interest, You may find it use full as well. This Clever Photoshop […]

Author: Author
Color

Here is the kink I mentioned regarding brand color use across multiple substrates.   https://www.inkish.news/article/MjIx/super-colors-for-21st-century-brands   Prof. Kubis

Author: Author
Monday, May 13th, 2019

Good Morning to all, I will be out of town and will arrive in NYC very early Monday morning, if […]

Author: Author
Paper Samples and Sources

Computer Display’s are essentially the same, they have the same surface and the same feel. Paper, substrates vary from the […]

Author: Author
Monday, December 2, 2019

Good morning, I will be sending emails to you all as well, Our session for Monday, December 2, 2109 is […]

Author: Author
Extra Credit

Good Morning, I hope you all enjoyed the Structural Graphics presentation as much as I did, an amazing firm offering […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-10 of 27 docs