Production For Designers

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Assignment – Questions for Structural Graphics Due May 6th, 2019

On May 6th Ethan Goller, President of Structural Graphics will spend 90 minutes with us to discuss, present and answer […]

Author: Author
Class Production Project

Select a theme, Movie poster based on the Class Production For Designers, or develop a project that is location, topic […]

Author: Author
Class Tour of Frontline Printing

Good Morning to all,   I have scheduled a class tour of Frontline Printing for Monday, April 29th. Frontline Printing […]

Author: Author
Class Tour of Frontline Printing

Author: Author
Color

Here is the kink I mentioned regarding brand color use across multiple substrates.   https://www.inkish.news/article/MjIx/super-colors-for-21st-century-brands   Prof. Kubis

Author: Author
Digital Printing Links and Discussion – October 31, 2018

As stated during the class, digital print has changed the world of printing, these links will provide an in-depth review […]

Author: Author
End of Semester – 2019

Good Morning to all, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support and your dedication […]

Author: Author
Extra Credit

Good Morning, I hope you all enjoyed the Structural Graphics presentation as much as I did, an amazing firm offering […]

Author: Author
Field Trip – Monday 11/18/19

Morning to all, Just a brief reminder that our class planned for Monday will take place at Industrial Color. Field […]

Author: Author
Field Trip Industrial Color

Our field trip to Industrial Color has been re-scheduled for November 18th.  I will send you a revised flyer later […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-10 of 27 docs