HMGT2402 Goodlad Spring 2017

active 1 day, 12 hours ago
HMGT2402 Goodlad Spring 2017
Prof. Karen Goodlad
Hospitality Management
2402
Spring 2017

Prof. Goodlad Leads students through an introduction to fermented beverages throughout the world. Study of beverage making and tasting procedures including jargon particular to the beverage trade is reinforced.

Leiser's Liquiors

I went to the wine and liquors store called "Leiser's liquors" which located in 41-30 162nd St, […] See MoreLeiser's Liquiors

Inwood Hills Spirits & Wine Room - Adam Catronio

2402-RBSA-Stage2 See MoreInwood Hills Spirits & Wine Room - Adam Catronio

September Wines & Spirits

The wine store I chose was September Wines & Spirits. It is located by Ludlow St and Stanton. […] See MoreSeptember Wines & Spirits

I like your analogy of "kids in a candy store" I often feel that way and also believe that a well […] See More

We have a senior at City Tech conducting their internship with NY Distilling company, I like that […] See More

It is great that they support local creators of spirits, Brooklyn is truly a leader in craft […] See More

Interesting News out of California

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a news item that was very à propos considering our North American wines lectures of late. It's an older item but interesting nonetheless […] See MoreInteresting News out of California

Retail Question Ideas

Which wine is the most popular and why? What is hot now? How much are consumers paying for a bottle of wine for a celebration? for a gift? for everyday? What is your best value wine (red or white)? Do you have a proprietary wine? How did […] See MoreRetail Question Ideas

Learning Strategies

-recopying notes -tell, show, do -visualization and action -muscle memory/ repetition -storytelling and examples -visual aids Qualities of a successful teacher -subject mastery -interesting -patience -organization -passion -good […] See MoreLearning Strategies

Set-up, service and break-down schedule

Below is the set-up, service and break-down schedule. Student are asked to arrive to class 20 minutes for the start of class on the dates listed below. See the directions for set-up, service and break-down in the files section of the […] See MoreSet-up, service and break-down schedule

Imporant peole in the US wine indusry

Robert Mondavi Helen Tuley Warren Winiarski Merry Edwards Frank Shoonmaker Robert Foley Randell Grahm Brother Timothy Cesar Chavez Andre Tchelistcheff Roger Dagorn See MoreImporant peole in the US wine indusry