Helmsley SENCER Project

active 10 hours, 7 minutes ago
Helmsley SENCER Project
This Project is OPEN.
School
Arts & Sciences
Chemistry, English, Mathematics
Category
Curriculum
Project Description

This interdisciplinary project combines classes in English, Math, and Chemistry, and provides opportunities for students to apply and develop mastery over course material through civic engagement and place-based learning.

advice from my friends I am the type of person who worries a lot, and stays worried most of the time. What can I do?

Advice from Linda: You can’t just stop worrying. Worrying has been a huge positive in my l […] See Moreadvice from my friends I am the type of person who worries a lot, and stays worried most of the time. What can I do?

The Pomodoro Technique And 3 More Research-Backed Study Tips

I hope everyone is doing well as they prepare for finals! I wanted to share this article about […] See MoreThe Pomodoro Technique And 3 More Research-Backed Study Tips

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

We hope you had a very good semester and that you have learned a lot. We thank you for […] See MoreYour feedback is very much appreciated!

I agree with this wholeheartedly this semester alone as taught me that we get through hardships […] See More

Never thought that ones hard work can depend on how many pens you use up. Its a good why to look […] See More

Very interesting it almost has a sort of archeologist feel to it. Like you discovering fossils […] See More

"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

I agree queens has the most language diversity there are so many languages spoken here that it makes your mind fascinated and wonder wait what languages that. I for one speak almost 4 different languages myself. See More"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

dominant eye?

Name: Maryam Maryam(Math 1275) In our psychology class we are learning about the CNS(Central Nervous System). I love psychology and when we were learning about the brain, our Prof. told us that we are left or right eyed, just like we […] See Moredominant eye?