Helmsley SENCER Project

active 1 day, 13 hours ago
Helmsley SENCER Project
This Project is OPEN.
School
Arts & Sciences
Chemistry, English, Mathematics
Category
Curriculum
Project Description

This interdisciplinary project combines classes in English, Math, and Chemistry, and provides opportunities for students to apply and develop mastery over course material through civic engagement and place-based learning.

Interview

Hello everyone, it Palden and I’m from English 1101, today I’m here because I need to int […] See MoreInterview

To Students Of Math 1275 And Chemistry 1101

Hi my name is David Levi. I'm in English 1101. I need to interview someone from the Math or […] See MoreTo Students Of Math 1275 And Chemistry 1101

What are some psychological tricks, useful in daily life?

You can change your eating behavior by redesigning your environment. Brian Wansink, author of Mind […] See MoreWhat are some psychological tricks, useful in daily life?

Yes I think water is important because we need clean water for many reasons .First reason why we […] See More

I believe water pollution is a very concerning issue that would require further global cooperation […] See More

As humans, it is our responsibility to take care of our plant. We are responsible to not litter or […] See More

"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

Yeah, it's interesting how many languages you can hear throughout the city, especially in Queens. I've had friends back in high school fluent in Cantonese and English, come from a pair of Spanish speaking parents also good at English, and […] See More"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

dominant eye?

Name: Maryam Maryam(Math 1275) In our psychology class we are learning about the CNS(Central Nervous System). I love psychology and when we were learning about the brain, our Prof. told us that we are left or right eyed, just like we […] See Moredominant eye?