Helmsley SENCER Project

active 12 hours, 52 minutes ago
Helmsley SENCER Project
This Project is OPEN.
School
Arts & Sciences
Chemistry, English, Mathematics
Category
Curriculum
Project Description

This interdisciplinary project combines classes in English, Math, and Chemistry, and provides opportunities for students to apply and develop mastery over course material through civic engagement and place-based learning.

Hot year

2016 is the hottest year on record for the third consecutive year. There is an article in New York […] See MoreHot year

quote that i believe in

hard work  and dedication thats life See Morequote that i believe in

frederick courvoisier

Hi , my name is Frederick Wendell Courvoisier , I am the son of Frederica Brown and George […] See Morefrederick courvoisier

Three years in a row is a bad pattern, which should show some signs of concern for global masses […] See More

Thank you. Let's get a good grade in this semester. See More

This is a very interesting article. It's crazy that one tiny mutation in one of the genes can mess […] See More

"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

My name is Maryam Maryam. I am currently enrolled in the math 1275 class with professor Benakli. Reading the discription and then the article itself, I was fascinated. I love learing about new cultures and I believe that languge is an […] See More"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

dominant eye?

Name: Maryam Maryam(Math 1275) In our psychology class we are learning about the CNS(Central Nervous System). I love psychology and when we were learning about the brain, our Prof. told us that we are left or right eyed, just like we […] See Moredominant eye?