Helmsley SENCER Project

active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Helmsley SENCER Project
This Project is OPEN.
School
Arts & Sciences
Chemistry, English, Mathematics
Category
Curriculum
Project Description

This interdisciplinary project combines classes in English, Math, and Chemistry, and provides opportunities for students to apply and develop mastery over course material through civic engagement and place-based learning.

Dedicated

where does your motivation come from? See MoreDedicated

Weird Fact about Orchas

I hope everyone finds this as interesting as I did. If you like the deep sea as much as I so then […] See MoreWeird Fact about Orchas

advice from my friends I am the type of person who worries a lot, and stays worried most of the time. What can I do?

Advice from Linda: You can’t just stop worrying. Worrying has been a huge positive in my l […] See Moreadvice from my friends I am the type of person who worries a lot, and stays worried most of the time. What can I do?

1) The most valuable thing I learned in this blog is communication, having a community online, and […] See More

Very unprofessional of United Airlines to overbook their flights. Even worse when customers have […] See More

Did you guys know that If you "fall asleep" at lets say 11 pm but you're still on your phone for […] See More

"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

I agree queens has the most language diversity there are so many languages spoken here that it makes your mind fascinated and wonder wait what languages that. I for one speak almost 4 different languages myself. See More"Queens has more languages than anywhere in the world "

dominant eye?

Name: Maryam Maryam(Math 1275) In our psychology class we are learning about the CNS(Central Nervous System). I love psychology and when we were learning about the brain, our Prof. told us that we are left or right eyed, just like we […] See Moredominant eye?