Hall 1101-351

Viewing All Docs

Title
“My Zombie, Myself: Why modern life feels rather undead” (analyzing quote)

Analyzing Quote                                                                                                          Rashell Aldas    In the article “My Zombie, Myself: Why modern life feels rather undead” written by Chuck Klosterman […]

Author: Author

Author: Author

Author: Author
Zombies

Kelvin Michaca English 1101 Professor Hall October 2, 2018  In the article “My Zombie, Myself: Why Modern Life Feels Rather […]

Author: Author
Zombies

Author: Author
Zombies

Our modern life is very similar to living in a zombie world. Chuck Klosterman, the publisher of the article, “My […]

Author: Author
Zombie Summary

“Zombies are like the Internet and the media and every conversation we don’t want to have” There is some truth […]

Author: Author
zombie quote

Cloyde Vandenburg In his article “My Zombie, Myself: Why Modern Life Feels Rather Undead” Chuck Klosterman states that “As long […]

Author: Author
Why You Should Stop What Your Doing And Go To The Nearest Museum

Carlton Nicholson December,2018 English 1101           Professor: Dr. Carrie Hall Why You Should  Stop What Your Doing And Go To The […]

Author: Author
Where’s the Love?

Angelica Salazar Dr. Hall December 8, 2018 Shitty First Draft We all have a song that reminds us of our […]

Author: Author
What do you mean by “yerrrr” (A paper by Carlton Nicholson)

Carlton Nicholson 10/29/18 Research paper Final Word choice:Yerrrrr Professor Dr Carrie Hall English 1101 Yerrrrrrrr, whats’s good bro? In your […]

Author: Author
Vocational Skills

Amani Nassar English 1101 Dr. Hall September 24, 2018 Vocational Skills Living in a world where both white collar and […]

Author: Author
Topic:My Zombie, Myself: Why Modern Life Feels Rather Undeed

Let’s get on the topic of our societies rising interest in the undead. Zombies are not complex emotional beings yet […]

Author: Author

Author: Author
The MIseducation of a Faggot

Jonathan Alexander ENG 1101/351 Prof. Hall The Miseducation of a Faggot Remember a time when you had to be the […]

Author: Author
The Man Behind The Story of The Little Prince

The Man Behind The Story of  The Little Prince       The Story of  The Little Prince  has been retold […]

Author: Author

Author: Author
The History of “Wilding”

Albert Daddah Dr. Carrie Hall The History of “Wilding” There are many words that the younger generation use today and […]

Author: Author
Stop using “Lol”

Muhammad Abdullah Professor Carrie Hall Work Language and Identity (351) 28 October 2018               […]

Author: Author
Speak then talk!

Kelvin Michaca English 101 Dr. Hall December 6 2018 Listen then speak! What is music? Well music is a form […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-20 (of 69 total)